Ingrid Rechtin provides strategic legal advice to public and private companies in the life sciences, technology, and fintech sectors, ranging from start-ups to global corporations.
Her experience includes:
- joint ventures
- mergers and acquisitions, including product divestitures
- corporate venture capital
- financings, including development funding transactions
- licensing and complex commercial transactions
- general corporate matters.
In addition, Ms. Rechtin has advised on numerous strategic investments in IP, including:
- acquisitions and divestitures of patent portfolios; and
- complex patent monetization transactions.
Ms. Rechtin is also co-chair of Covington’s Fintech Initiative, and collaborates with the firm’s global, interdisciplinary team of corporate, bank regulatory, consumer protection, privacy, cybersecurity, litigation, and tech transactions attorneys to provide sophisticated counsel in all areas affecting the fintech industry, including matters involving blockchain.